Though the automatic system of most companies and services now our life is bearable. Everything is done in a blink of an eye and faster than the traditional ones. Online banking is among the latest trends that people used to day. Chase online banking is the leading bank and trusted by most people. There are many reasons why they trust and open an account in this bank. The best is that this bank is the largest and oldest which makes them trusted on the service. You can read more info here at wwwchasecom.org. If you are interested in opening an account with Chase, you can continue reading this article to know how to apply for a new account.
- Search for the nearest branch you can locate around your area. This is where you will be going and opening your account. In case you do not know, you can search the internet.
- When you are going to the bank do not forget to bring all the required documents when opening an account that includes proof of residency (any utility bills or mail that is address to you), valid ID’s (your employment ID, government ID or any company ID) and your recent picture.
- Look for personnel on the bank which is assign to assist people that want to open an account. You can discuss and ask for help about what kind of account that is qualified for you. There are three kinds which you can choose such as Premier Checking, Better Banking Checking and Student Banking.
- If you have already selected what kind of account you want, pay the initial deposit required by the bank to open your account. It is in the minimum of $25 or you can deposit more.
- The personnel now can give your temporary check and debit card. The checkbook will be shipped to you in about 10 business days.
When you have done the steps above, you are guaranteed that you can now connect online and check with your account. Read some Chase bank online review for better information.