You can find many children who came from a divorce family that are not compensated enough. That is why the Florida guarantees that all of them are supported. Visit www.Myfloridacounty.com. There are many ways that you can give the payment so it will be given to your child or children. Read below:
How to Receive through Direct Deposit?
- If you are accepting payment from direct deposit, you need to allow the Florida Department of revenue to make a direct deposit in your bank account. All you need to do first is fill up the Child Support Payment Option form and then send it to the address indicated above the page.
- If you have a checking account, you have to get a preprint voided check first and the form.
- If you have a savings account, all you need to do is get a letter from the bank with your account number and bank routing number.
- If you have not received any myfloridacounty child support within months, you have to contact the Court Clerk office. You can find one at the MyFloridaCounty.com website.
How to receive through Debit MasterCard?
- When you do not have a bank account, you can always request a Florida Debit MasterCard. The card is available too for anyone who wishes to apply for it. Just fill out the form and don’t forget to send it to the address indicated at the top part.
- The card can be use for three years. You can obtain immediately a replacement a month before the card expired.
- You can sign up online at Florida EPPICard website to check your balance anytime. It is open 24 hours a day and seven days a week for you.
- Make sure to track the monthly payment to guarantee that you are paid for the right amount.
For more information, you can obtain www.Myfloridacounty.com sign in account for more information in this matter.