People used email as means of communication. As of the moment, almost all people around the world have their own email account. Gmail is among the popular free webmail service that people chose. This is because of the features and benefits it offers. Gmail is owned by Google and now serving millions of users all over 40 countries. How to have your own account?
- Go to Gmail sign in URL in www.gmail.com and visit the page “Create an Account”. You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Once you are on the registration page, enter your first name and last name. You will also type the desired username for your account. This will be your email address. It should be unique and no two users are allowed to have the same email.
- Enter also your desired password for your account. It must be strong enough because Gmail will rate it. How? Just click on the “Password Strength” to measure the strength of your password. Gmail won’t accept weak passwords.
- Select your gender, enter your birthdate and there is an option if you want to input also your mobile. You can also enter your alternative email, if you have one. This is helpful when you forgot your password and the alternative email you put will be the one to be emailed for your new password.
- Enter also the verification code which is known as captcha. It is an anti-spam feature.
- Read the “Terms of Service” defined by Google. If you agree and want to use their service tick “I agree”.
- You will be redirected to the welcome page. If you want to start using your account just press “I’m Ready. Show me My Account”
Obtaining your account is simple if you follow the instructions above. Go to www.gmail.com login URL now.